Compile, Analyze and Tally NAb Panels
- We greatfully acknowledge the Oxford University CoV-AbDab, described by Raybould et al. 2021, as the source of most of the antibody sequence and germline data that we include.
- The statistical analysis follows Gnanakaran et al. 2010.
- The tool interface and database are based on HIV CATNAP, designed by Hyejin Yoon, Jennifer Macke, Bette Korber, and Karina Yusim.
How to Cite
- When using this tool in a publication, please cite:
Yoon, H., Macke, J.P., Montefiori, D., Shen, X., and Korber, B. CATNAP Antibody and Sequence Relationships for SARS-CoV-2. Manuscript in preparation.
Yoon et al. CATNAP: a tool to compile, analyze and tally neutralizing antibody panels. Nucleic Acid Res 2015 Jul 1;43(W1):W213-9. PMID 26044712
How to Contribute
- We accept SARS-CoV-2 antibody neutralization data submitted directly by authors.
- We welcome suggestions of published neutralization data for addition to CATNAP.
- Please contact us for details.
last modified: Wed Jun 21 15:20 2023